Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pumpkin decorating

I had to share these pumpkin decorating ideas I just saw in the Oct. 2011 issue of Woman's Day magazine. I don't carve my pumpkins because I like to have them out from early October right through Thanksgiving.  Check these out in full detail @ http://www.womansday.com/

Great Balls of Fire ~ use clear or white outdoor holiday string lights and wrap them around the pumpkins.  Easy AND classy, in my opinion.

Tangled Web ~ string/twine and hot glue gun are used to loop and wrap the string around the pumpkin as desired.  Unique!

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin is a very important thing is Halloween.. Its looking very good in Halloween. SO its decoration is very necessary. Your article is very good about decoration of pumpkin..
    Christmas Treasure Hunt

    ReplyDelete