Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday wishes


I want to wish all my readers and members a VERY Merry Christmas and once again take this opportunity to let you know how much I appreciate your support for my new blog.  I've already surpassed the initial goals I had for this blog and I couldn't have done it without YOU.

I haven't been blogging too much lately because I've either been busy baking for the seasonal fairs and customer orders or I've been sick.  I'm suffering from a cold right now, and trying to nurse myself back to good health in time for my youngest son's holiday visit. 

Tyler will be here on Dec. 29th, so he'll be spending New Years with us and he goes back to Calif. on the 5th.  I will be taking a break from blogging and generally won't be online much during that period.  My son deserves quality time with me as we haven't seen each other for a year and a half.  Much too long!! 

I wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Each new year feels like a new beginning of sorts to me, and I look forward to how it will unfold and all that we will share with each other. Till then, stay safe and enjoy your holidays with your families and loved ones!

~Blowing blessings to you,
Shelly



  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that's a long time not to see your son. I hope you had a wonderful, wonderful Christmas and wishing you the merriest new year with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Fawn. Yes, I can tell he's missed me too. We had a wonderful holiday---and it'll be such a sad day when I have to send him off again, back to college. Hopefully he'll get to come out again this summer for another visit---we'll see. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete