Thursday, October 20, 2011

Need a haircut or just want something different?

    Since I'm new to this area, and I'm female, finding a new hair stylist is always a challenge.  It makes me nervous to let someone *else* use scissors on my mane, ya know?!  In addition, their price has to be right and I want a rapport that's easy.  Not forced, but at the same time I don't want someone talking my ear off!

    My husband, Doug, highly recommended Perry's Chop Shop in New Castle, IN and now I'm recommending it to those of you who are local.  Perry & his wife, Debbie, run the place and she cuts & styles my hair.  I've had several compliments on my new look (I've been gradually going shorter) and she's maintained the color that people have told me looks so natural on me.  Debbie is very personable---it feels like I've known her forever, yet I've only had 2 appointments so far.

     I love that they regularly attend styling conventions so they stay up to date in the industry.  Recently a  (young) customer had a feather (all the current rage) added to her hair & I thought it was a cool look for only an additional $10, I believe.  They're bringing in some new things for the holiday season which I already know I WANT. 

    Perry's is a very down to earth establishment with a loyal clientele.  Consider giving them a call next time you need the services of a salon or barber shop (there aren't many of those still around!).   I know you won't be disappointed. 
   
     Perry's Chop Shop 129 s. 21st street, New Castle, IN
     (765)-529-9771

No comments:

Post a Comment