Thursday, January 2, 2014

Beauty at Day's end.....

2013 couldn't have been less kind to me.  In short, the rug was pulled out from under me without any notice & suddenly I'd lost all my hopes & dreams of a beautiful future.  My trust was shattered along with every piece of my heart.

I moved cross country & have settled into a mobile home and am trying hard to find my "new normal".  To be quite honest, I have one foot in 2013 and one in 2014. 

But time marches on, doesn't it?  It's a day by day process and one must sometimes find the strength to get through the next hour. 

I have set some new goals for the New Year, as I always do.  One "goal" literally JUST came to me as I was waiting for the mailman & my mind started to wander, as it does quite often these days, to be frank.  I looked up and this was the beauty that I beheld:

 
 
Right then and there I decided I would find SOMETHING of beauty every single day and capture it on camera if possible.  In any case, I'm going to write down the things I noticed and keep them in a jar as a reminder at the END of the year, that no matter what, life is STILL beautiful.


~Happy New Year to all my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment