Thursday, December 1, 2011

Do you share my LOVE of Christmas villages?

Can you believe it's December 1st?  I swear, this year has flown by SO fast, but then I've been particularly busy so that's likely why it seems impossible that the year's almost over!

Here's a site that I found a bit helpful it you, like me, have been playing with displaying your Christmas village---some tips I already use, but I DO like the idea of possibly using styrofoam bricks and the pins to hold the blanket in place, etc.  I'm sharing it here in case someone else could use some tips for displaying their village.  I'll be posting pics of mine later (I collect the Lemax brand) whenever we get the tree decorated as well.  I love to try and get a new piece each year or so, and especially like it when I can connect the theme to my own life.

http://www.ehow.com/how_6826731_make-dickens-village-display.html

1 comment:

  1. My goodness that looks time consuming! How long does it take you to finish yours?

    ReplyDelete