Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Like my new bag? Passing along a great find

The picture doesn't even do it justice..lots of bling! 


        At the craft bazaar I just participated in, I was drawn to a fellow vendor's booth.  He had the neatest jewelry pieces!  I purchased a pair of earrings and one of those large, oversized rings caught my eye.  But I didn't buy it that day.  I thought about it all night & decided the next day that I was going to go ahead and get it.  While I was getting ready to pay for the ring, I completely fell in love with this bag!  I HAD to have it.  If you know me, you'll know that I love all things French.  This purse is SO "me". 

      I've already received one compliment and I know many more will follow over time.  I do not know if
this local company ships, and it looks like they don't have a website yet, but I wanted to pass along their information in case anyone wants to give them a peek:


     Their prices were affordable and like I said, I love the quality and variety of items they sell.  The owner was a super nice guy; I wish them much success in their business!


     


    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment