If you love tart lemon flavored desserts, this one's the best. Another favorite in my home.
1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. salt
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 Cups granulated sugar
1/3 Cup all-purpose flour
6 large eggs
2 tsp. grated lemon rind
1/2 Cup lemon juice
1 Cup blueberries, rinsed
1/4 Cup confectioners' sugar
1) Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2) Crust: In a medium-sized bowl, stir together butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and salt. Gradually stir in flour until smooth. Press dough evenly over bottom of prepared pan.
3) Bake crust at 350 for 20 minutes, or until edges are lightlly browned.
4) Lemon filling: In a large bowl, mix granulated sugar and flour. Whisk in eggs until smooth. Stir in lemon rind and juice. Fold in berries. Pour filling over crust.
5) Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until set. Let cool in pan on wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Cut into bars.