Monday, October 17, 2011

Decorate YOUR cooking appliances!

     I'm super busy in the kitchen again today, preparing to ship some of my products out & also getting tasting samples and product ready to take to a local business.  But......I was just sidetracked by a friend on FaceBook who posted a link I want to share with you all.
   
     We were talking KitchenAid mixers, and how much we love 'em.....I'm sure putting mine to good use lately.  I may burn out the motor at some point here, but we'll cross that bridge when it comes.  That would actually be a VERY good "problem" to have. 

      Anyway, you MUST check out these decals and the pictures on the site that show how creative you can be with them.  http://tradingphrases.com/_search.php?page=1&q=kitchen+aid&x=0&y=0 

      While you're looking, be sure to check out all the other things they sell.  Great selection, great prices and great service!

      

4 comments:

  1. Shelley, you are awesome. That site rocks and you are a culinary genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for the info. Have a great day!

    http://speedoflife-times.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Athelda...thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting! I've been ill, so sorry for the late reply on my end.
    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete